Kilner states that the key benefits for them is that all customer communication can be recorded, and tasks can be completed remotely. This helps when his employees spend time away from the office.
Another factor is that the system makes for great collaboration with other companies. While trying to expand, the company outsource their telemarketing to another company, Rapid Sales Solutions, whom also use SuperOffice.
- Daily use of SuperOffice has helped our organisation to be more efficient in setting up and sending out quotes, managing projects from inception to completion. It is also a great system for tracking all of our telesales activities. There are all areas we struggled to keep control of prior to using SuperOffice. I could clearly see an improvement in these areas after getting started, and was able to have a much clearer overview of prospect information and on-going sales processes, Kilner says.
- Being able to record all customer communication
- Web-based access on the go
- Save time with easy-to-use prefilled, preformatted templates for documents
- Better overview of sales process
- Better project management